3 October 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Gotta love teaser Tuesday!!
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
 
The book is 'Welcome to Fred' by Brad Wittington. I am laughing my way through this delightful novel right now. So fun! The teaser is from page 98.
But my determination could not be thwarted by a mere librarian. Or even an exalted librarian. I orchestrated a daring mission to appropriate Animal Farm from her evil clutches.

5 comments:

  1. Here's my favorite quote from Provenance (p23), my current read.

    "'The world's gone mad,' Myatt told the professor. 'Art was never meant to be just a question of money.'"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute!!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! This really makes me laugh!!

    I found your blog on Alexis' post! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Here's your chance to voice your opinion. We all have them. I'd love to hear yours. I try to respond to all comments so please check back if you are interested in that.