27 January 2012

Blog of the Week: Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell

 
Don't you just love this picture? Me too! That's the first thing I love about this week's 'blog of the week' - it looks FANTASTIC!! I only wish I had the talent to create a blog of such beauty. And just to make me a little more jealous ... the content of the blog totally lives up to the look of it: The reviews are thorough and honest as well as entertaining. This is one of the blogs I drop by every day. There is always something good to pick up and, if you look down the left hand column, she also spotlights a blog each week. In fact, there is nothing bad I can think of to say about 'The Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell'. Check it out for yourself this week!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww, you are too sweet!!!

    And I only spotlight cos I got the wonderful idea from your awesome blog :D

    Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely blog and thanks for sending me over. She spotlighted a book that's been on my TBR list for awhile that was free on Amazon just for today! Whoohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her blog too! I love your spotlight idea as well.

    ReplyDelete

Here's your chance to voice your opinion. We all have them. I'd love to hear yours. I try to respond to all comments so please check back if you are interested in that.