13 January 2012

Blog of the Week: From Kafka to Kindergarten

Did you all take a minute this week to go and visit a thousand books with quotes? I hope so. Now it's time to introduce you to (or remind you of) another of my favorite blogs. This one is called From Kafka to Kindergarten.

Che is the blogger of this gem of the web. She mostly reads literature on the classics end of things. Books we've all heard of but rarely read unless they are assigned in school. It's because of her influence I signed up for the Back to the Classics Challenge.

What I love most about this blog are the memes. Short Stories on Wednesdays is a fantastic choice if you are looking to read a snippet by a well known author.

So this week, for something new, check out From Kafka to Kindergarten and expand your horizons. It'll be worth the visit, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for those kind words. When I started blogging you were one of the first bloggers I started to follow so the appreciation is doubly exciting :)Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must go on over and have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you give a little shout out to other bloggers! Such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Here's your chance to voice your opinion. We all have them. I'd love to hear yours. I try to respond to all comments so please check back if you are interested in that.