8 February 2012

Get 10% off books

Usually I am against any kind of promotion where I have to give up my friends e-mail addresses. When I saw this great promo at the Book Depository, though, I was happy to do it. You just give them some names and they send you and your friends all a 10% off code for any book you order in Feb. And while I was ordering my book, I thought to myself - 'Wonder if my blog friends know about this?' Then I thought I'd tell you.

If you are unfamiliar with this site, you should really check it out. Often I find books here that I can't find anywhere else and they have free shipping worldwide. That means it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg to send a book to my sister in Spain or my friends in South Africa or Belize.

Consider this my Valentine's gift to all of you. Just click on the banner above or go to www.bookdepository.com 

Have a great day!! Love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes Book depository is excellent, I have saved heaps by buying from them, although I do feel a little guilty sometimes not buying locally from independents. I do still buy locally but generally those stores have such limited and very mainstream stock. I try to mix up my book buying, sourcing books from more than one source but the ebook depository with it's free postage works out to be the cheapest and most efficient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thanks!!! I like doing my giveaways through them because of the free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I'm going to take advantage of this for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Here's your chance to voice your opinion. We all have them. I'd love to hear yours. I try to respond to all comments so please check back if you are interested in that.