31 March 2012

Blog of the Week: Book Nerd Reviews

Hi, my name is Dana and I'm a book nerd. So it stands to reason that I would be attracted to a blog called Book Nerd Reviews, right? Don't you love the colours?

Melissa does fantastic reviews and besides that, she makes fantastic t-shirts, stickers and other stuff, that may or may not be book related. Most of her reviews are YA books and I know there are a lot of YA lovers out there. Whether you are or not, Book Nerd Reviews is worth a visit.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking me Dana!!! I know you're a regular visitor but the fact you did this is really sweet. I really love your blog also!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Dana! ;) Yet another blog I should check out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirts :D Cool. I am going over at once :=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very cool. I'm thinking of getting one or two myself.

    ReplyDelete

Here's your chance to voice your opinion. We all have them. I'd love to hear yours. I try to respond to all comments so please check back if you are interested in that.