25 March 2012

Blog of the Week: Moonlight Reader

Sorry, guys, it's been a rough week and I checked out of the blogoverse for a few days to deal with family stuff. I'm Back!! Blog of the Week is a little late but better late than never. And this blog is worth the wait. This week I invite you to check out Moonlight Reader. Here's why:
    Moonlight Reader
  1. How many of us are moonlight readers? When my kids were little and finally in bed, I would pull out the book of the day and read well into the night. It was one of my favourite times. 
  2. Ange is obviously an intelligent woman. She has a rating system very like mine - and I didn't steal it from her!
  3. The blog is well set up, user friendly and beautiful. It has an old romantic feel.
  4. Ange's reviews are well written and contain all the information you could ever want to know about the book. And she reads a wide and interesting variety of books. She also does memes and hosts giveaways.
 Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. An old romantic feel? That i really have to check out :)

    ReplyDelete

Here's your chance to voice your opinion. We all have them. I'd love to hear yours. I try to respond to all comments so please check back if you are interested in that.