- The book blogging community is amazingly fantastic, supportive and friendly.
- Although I think of authors as superstars - for the most part they don't think of themselves that way. I have met some amazing authors.
- I found out what a 'meme' is.
- Logistically, there is such a thing as too many books.
- I have also discovered that I love blogging - so I won't be stopping anytime soon!!
90% of you either really love the look of the blog or think it is OK - that means I won't be changing it any time soon. I also really like it.
82% of you would like plot summaries included with the reviews. I have already implemented that change. The summaries are copied from the back of the book and are highlighted in yellow.
34% of you want more reviews - I have no idea why I included this as an option because I simply cannot read more than 2 - 3 books a week and still have a life.
20% of you would like more interviews so I will try and add a few more.
66% of you think I should not get rid of anything I presently do. 20% was the next highest number and those were for getting rid of the poetry. I don't know if I want to do that but I may just do one every two weeks and please the 24% of you that wanted more fun/newsy posts on alternate weeks.The majority of you - 66% - think the reviews are the best part of Let's Book It. And I thank you for that!
Well, I guess there's only one thing left to do and that is ... announce the winners of the giveaway! I thought I'd be lucky to get 100 entries and instead there was a whopping 572!! Amazing! And 79% of those were followers. You guys are fantastic. Thanks for the love!
So here they are. The lucky winners - and the especially lucky Lisa W. who won twice (there were two Lisa W's - one won once and the other won twice). I'll be e-mailing you all to get your pick of the books on my shelf as well as your mailing addresses.
a Rafflecopter giveaway