11 May 2012

Blog of the Week: Snowdrop Dreams of Books

Today's shout out goes to Chrystal over at Snowdrop Dreams of Books. Besides being a fellow Canadian, she is also a fabulous blogger!

One of my favourite things about this blog is the weekly feature 'Deserted Island'. This feature involves asking other bloggers and authors to 'share what five books and what five  other items they would want with them if they were ever stuck on a  deserted island and why they chose them.' Some of the responses are thought provoking and some are just plain fun. It's a great post every time.

Chrystal's blog also has a fresh and rather unusual look that I really enjoy. On top of that, she has a page that lists Canadian book events, which is a bonus for those of us in the 'true north'. Great job, Chrystal!

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks so much! What a nice surprise. I'm so happy that you love my feature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I relaly like the name :)
    Must go on over now

    ReplyDelete

Here's your chance to voice your opinion. We all have them. I'd love to hear yours. I try to respond to all comments so please check back if you are interested in that.