19 May 2012

Blog of the Week: What She Read

There are so many things I love about this week's blog of the week that I hardly know where to start.
  1. The Name: I am a fan of The Office (TV show) and our family has a thing about 'that's what she said' jokes. I don't know whether the similarity was planned but every time I read 'What She Read' my mind leads me to a 'that's what she said' joke and I have to smile. 
  2. The Profile Picture: I am also a huge Georgia O'Keefe fan. Anyone who uses one of her paintings as their profile pic is a kindred spirit.
  3. The Blog Sub-Title. Read widely. Act joyfully. Change the world. Do I need to say more about that? Love it.
  4. Poetry. Anyone who hangs around here much knows I love poetry. It doesn't show up to often in the literary blogs I've found but it does show up on What She Read on Saturdays. In fact the one posted today made me cry.
  5. Laurie has a passion. Take a minute to read her 'About' page and catch the vision. Maybe we really can change the world.

1 comment:

Here's your chance to voice your opinion. We all have them. I'd love to hear yours. I try to respond to all comments so please check back if you are interested in that.