10 May 2011

Teaser Tuesday

I've decided to join up with a few of the fun weekly ideas hosted by some of the other book bloggers out there. Maybe some day I'll be creative enough to come up with my own but for now, I hope you enjoy Teaser Tuesday!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I am totally enjoying the book 'A Great Place for a Seizure' by Terry Tracy. Watch for the review in the next couple of days.

from Page 93:

"They told me that I fell from my chair in the office, hit the photocopy machine, and a box of print cartridges and some books fell on me, and my arm knocked against a bookcase."

"Your bruises indicate that you have been badly beaten. While you may have had a seizure, I need to examine all the possibilities."

(over dramatic, soap opera voice over) Did Mischa really have a seizure ... or is something else going on? Find out next time on... A Great Place to have a Seizure.

Comment with teasers from the book you are reading. I'd love to hear them.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Soap Opera voice! I'm anxiously awaiting the review.

    ReplyDelete

Here's your chance to voice your opinion. We all have them. I'd love to hear yours. I try to respond to all comments so please check back if you are interested in that.