28 March 2011

Lingering thoughts

I am having a hard time finding the balance between giving away too much about the books and saying enough. So there has been a lingering thought about the last book 'The Crossing Places' that I've decided to share. It's a quote from the book and it brings to light a truth I hadn't thought of.

From pg 64 "It occurs to her that she hardly ever sees handwriting these days; her students all have laptops, her friends send her emails or texts, she even edits papers online. The only handwriting she can recognise is her mothers ..."

Would you recognise your friends' handwriting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's your chance to voice your opinion. We all have them. I'd love to hear yours. I try to respond to all comments so please check back if you are interested in that.