5 October 2011

Secret Santa Fun


This is such a great idea! Here's how it works: you can sign up at Book Briefs or at The Magic Attic. Once you sign up (before December 1) you will be paired up with another entrant. Then you send your pair up one book from his/her wish list and someone else will send you one from yours. All the rules can be found at the sign up sights but basically it is a great way to meet new people and have some fun at the same time. You can always order the book from the Book Depository and have it sent directly but I'm thinking I'll send it from home so that I can wrap it some fun way. I'm loving the idea of connecting with another book lover and having another book lover connect with me. If you decide to join up, please list me as your referral so I get a few chances to win the giveaway open to participants. Thanks to the hosts!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Here's your chance to voice your opinion. We all have them. I'd love to hear yours. I try to respond to all comments so please check back if you are interested in that.